The fact that this goes on every day in a week is one of the main reasons even if I was a Christian, I sure as hell wouldn’t tell my kid that if you don’t do as I say, you’ll suffer God’s wrath when you die…

The fact that this goes on every day in a week is one of the main reasons even if I was a Christian, I sure as hell wouldn’t tell my kid that if you don’t do as I say, you’ll suffer God’s wrath when you die…

I know I can’t be the only Atheist that celebrates Christmas strictly for the presents and free food, right?

In America, all three groups of people are oppressed by mainly Christianity. The constitution says no where of Christianity, it says nothing of gay marriage, and nothing of abortion contraception. Religion, sexual preference, and what a woman does with her body is a human right, and religious people have no right to oppress any of the three groups.

In America, all three groups of people are oppressed by mainly Christianity. The constitution says no where of Christianity, it says nothing of gay marriage, and nothing of abortion contraception. Religion, sexual preference, and what a woman does with her body is a human right, and religious people have no right to oppress any of the three groups.

proud-atheist:

What if I told you…http://proud-atheist.tumblr.com

Though I agree, r/atheism has gone to shit, complaining using memes are not going to bring it back

proud-atheist:

What if I told you…
http://proud-atheist.tumblr.com

Though I agree, r/atheism has gone to shit, complaining using memes are not going to bring it back

Creationism is not science, period. God should not be taught to children as “science”. If you want to learn about God and Christianity and Intelligent Design, go to that one place called “church”Sign the petition: https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/ban-creationism-and-intelligent-design-science-classroom-federal-law/pNY6mCBg

Creationism is not science, period. God should not be taught to children as “science”. If you want to learn about God and Christianity and Intelligent Design, go to that one place called “church”

Sign the petition: https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/ban-creationism-and-intelligent-design-science-classroom-federal-law/pNY6mCBg

proud-atheist:

jij’s nefarious plot comes to fruition.http://proud-atheist.tumblr.com

To everyone who hasn’t noticed, jij (the new mod for r/atheism) decided it would be best that the atheism memes come off and practically all you can do is self-posts.

proud-atheist:

jij’s nefarious plot comes to fruition.
http://proud-atheist.tumblr.com

To everyone who hasn’t noticed, jij (the new mod for r/atheism) decided it would be best that the atheism memes come off and practically all you can do is self-posts.

proud-atheist:

The logic of a Christianhttp://proud-atheist.tumblr.com
rationalatheism:

What godly design would create human DNA with only 3% written to make us and the remaining 97% to tell how other animals were made?
-Rationalatheism

rationalatheism:

What godly design would create human DNA with only 3% written to make us and the remaining 97% to tell how other animals were made?

-Rationalatheism

(Source: ksfp)

proud-atheist:

Apparently there’s no such thing as right or wrong in US lawhttp://proud-atheist.tumblr.com

proud-atheist:

Apparently there’s no such thing as right or wrong in US law
http://proud-atheist.tumblr.com